International weeks @ SCICON worldwide bvba
September 2017 - In the past couple of weeks, 6 different coating inspectors from 3 different countries performed coating inspection and/or consulting assignments in Belgium, the Netherlands, Great Brittain, France, Turkey & Mexico...
Quite the international weeks @ SCICON worldwide:
- Didier = QC on a sheet pile coating project in the Netherlands
- Sinisa (from Croatia) has joined him, full-time for ± 7 - 8 weeks
- Bert went out to Turkey to inspect jetty piles for a new-build LNG terminal in Egypt and was offshore today on a windfarm off the Belgian coast
- Filip traveled to France to audit a coating contractor producing parts for Canadian Army Trucks
- We flew Deniz out from Izmir, Turkey to Veracruz, Mexico to take care of a double rudder on a ship
- Myself, I audited 2 Turkish contractors (SSPC QP3-certification) and went offshore off the British coast to perform a Coating Condition Survey on a High Voltage Transformer Station.