Voor een week gevuld met opleidingen (20+), technische presentaties (100+), exhibitors (200+), netwerking, en nog veel meer moet je komende week (31/01 t.e.m. 02/02) in Tampa, Florida zijn voor SSPC's jaarlijkse beurs, zoals steeds voor 100% Protective Coatings.
SCICON Managing Director Gunnar Ackx is dit jaar President van de Board of Governors & zal de leden toespreken op de Awards Luncheon alsook bij de opening van de beursvloer.
Zie www.sspc2017.com voor meer informatie omtrent de beurs.
Zie http://www.paintsquare.com/archive/?fuseaction=view&articleID=5960 voor de President's Welcome Letter.
See you there! 😎
Dear fellow SSPC Members and Coatings Professionals,
Florida, the Sunshine State is never a bad place to be in winter. So it is my great honor to personally invite you to join me, other members and the SSPC staff for the SSPC 2017 conference and exhibition at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida from January 30 to February 2, 2017.
On the following pages as well as online at sspc2017.com, you will find more information about this year’s conference highlights including the following.
- The Exhibit Floor where you can talk directly to suppliers of abrasives, coating materials, application equipment, inspection equipment, professional services and so much more. Currently over 120 exhibitors are registered, with only a limited number of booths left.
- An extensive Training Program Schedule, developed to tutor coating professionals ranging from blasters and painters, inspectors, consultants, to engineers and facility-owners in the various facets of our ever-involving coatings industry.
- The Technical Program will include over 100 presentations, lectures, discussion panels and demonstrations, often combined around a specific theme.
- Following up on previous successful Young Professionals programs, this year we will again facilitate several activities geared towards helping students and young professionals find their way in this industry, but also aimed at learning what SSPC can do better for young professionals. So if you have any promising young guns at your company, you can bring them along to benefit from the many professional activities and even training programs. Students receive a discounted rate.
- Committee Meetings: During our annual conference, all Technical Committees with work in progress will meet to discuss the further development of standards, guidelines and other policies. As an SSPC member you can register to participate on such committees that primarily operate online, but the conference is always a good opportunity to meet the fellow committee members in person — yet another great way to network and learn more about topics that make you tick.
- And last but not least, there will be several Guest Tours to allow your family members traveling with you to enjoy the nature, climate and culture of Florida.
This year I especially hope to see many international attendees as our organization further spreads its wings globally. The world gets smaller everyday and whatever developments occur in North America are bound to affect the industry worldwide and vice-versa. This is not just a North American conference anymore.
For conference regulars, I’m looking forward to seeing you again. For those of you who have not yet attended, give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
Be sure to make your travel and hotel-bookings in time as our conference coincides with the popular Gasparilla Pirate Festival in the Tampa Bay area.
I sincerely look forward to seeing you in Tampa soon!